Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge 2 - Mojo Monday Sketch 134

In the spirit of efficiency, I'm combining two challenges in one! The first challenge is for the new Heart 2 Heart Challenges featuring CTMH products. Check it out to see all the beautiful artwork! This week's challenge is to use

1 stamped image
2 patterned papers
3 embellishments

The card provides a sneak peak to brand-new product from the Summer 2010 Idea Book! The paper packet used is "Passages." It is perfect for masculine cards and pages as well as travel-themed items. The stamp set is new, too: Happy Journey. Do you love the little clip? Yep, it's new, too! The clip is one from a set of seven new expoxy clips. These products are available May 1! Contact me for a new Idea Book.

The sketch for the card is from the weekly Mojo Monday blog challenge.

Hope you enjoy the blog challenges!


16 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! I love this new stamp set and paper! GREAT job. I love the flower too! Great way to blend 2 challenges too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job blending 2 challenges! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It's so warm, I love the new paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is a beautiful card, I love seeing the new products! Thanks for playing week 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....absolutely gorgeous...whatelse can I say? Oh yeah, have to get this paperpack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the sneak of the new goodies. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike...Passages is kinda fun! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, Lori! thanks for joining us this week on H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on these challenges. What a great card! I especially like the torn edge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this Mojo Monday Sketch - I really love the way it works up - so pretty! And...using the new Passages paper - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally rocked both challenges! Congrats on being a H2H Fab Five!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the colour combo. Congrats on making the Fab Five!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!