Monday, April 5, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 133

It has been a while since I have been able to do a card challenge, so I'm happy I was able to make this cheerful card using the Mojo Monday Sketch 133!

This is a standard-sized card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") using the Sweet Home papers from Close To My Heart. The stamp set is the April Stamp of the Month, Flower Pot. The stamp set is available only April 1 - 30, 2010.

To make the flower pot of flowers, I stamped the flowers first using brown StazOn then cut a mask from a post-it note. I covered the stamped flowers with the mask and stamped the flower pot slightly overlapping the flowers. This gives a great dimensional look like the flowers are spilling over the side of the flower pot! I picked up color from the lid of the ink pads (Indian Corn Blue and Barn Red) using a waterbrush and applied color to the stamped images.




2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! Gorgeous colors and I love the darling pot of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!