Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Scrapbook Page

This week, the girls at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog challenged us to get scrappy! I realized that it has been quite a while since I made a regular old scrapbook page. It seems like my focus has been cards lately, so it was time to take the challenge.



I haven't used the Splendor paper packet very much because, honestly, it is not one of my favorites. But like every other CTMH paepr, I grow to appreciate it once I use it. The paper seemed to fit the photo of my husband and me taken at a recent game played by our local minor league baseball team, the Normal Cornbelters. You'll have to excuse my wild hairdo -- we sat in drizzly rain for quite a while; then, since it is central Illinois, the wind picked up.



Items used:

5 comments:

  1. O, come on Lori....love the paper, love the layout, and love the hairdo. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite of you...I can't STOP using Spendor! Your layout turned out very cute...and your hair looks pretty darn good considering the conditions ;)

    Thanks for playing at H2H!
    -Jayma

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Circles are so HOT right now and this is so cute! Thanks for playing with us again...it's good to see some familiar faces over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the circle - great layout! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of Splendor on this layout! Unlike you, I loved this paper pack from the beginning and can't get enough of it. Thanks for playing along with H2H again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!