Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrapping with Studio J

I never thought I would like digital scrapbooking. I mean, playing with paper, stamps, and embellishments is half (or most!) the fun of scrapbooking for me. But when Close To My Heart rolled out Studio J and I saw these darling Easter papers (exclusive to Studio J), I had to give it a try. LOVE the result! Traditional scrapbooking remains my first love, but there's room in my heart for Studio J, too. It truly does make scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier with lovely results!

In case you're wondering, there is not one physical embellishment on the page. It was all created with the free software available at Studio J. Go try it out by clicking here -- the software is completely free; you only pay when you order the pages. Be sure to let me know what you think! I'll be posting more Studio J creations from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!