Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free, Free, & Fabulous!

Do you like FREE? I love "free" and would have been thrilled to have this opportunity when I became a consultant. When you join my team in February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a rebate of $129 on New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in in select product credit rewards. That's right -- FREE kit, FREE select products (retail value up to $491 in products and business supplies)! I'd say that's pretty FABULOUS!



To achieve Straight to the Top:
  • Submit sales of $300 or more in your first month, and
  • Submit total sales of $1,200 or more during your first three months.
Then redeem your $100 in select product credit for My Acrylix stamps, blocks, Exclusive Inks, cardstock, paper packets, and more! This picture is just one of six options to choose from as you put together a kit custom-designed for you! Contact me for more information, or click on "Join My Team" at the top of this page for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!