Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mistletoe Album

My dad and stepmom spend the winter in the Orlando area, so this year they flew all of us down to spend the holidays with them. What a great gift! We had a wonderful time (in spite of chilly weather), and I wanted to share some of the pictures with them as a little thank-you. I made this album for them using the My Creations 3-ring Binder, Flip-Flaps, and a Level 1 kit. It went together very quickly! It will go in the mail to them tomorrow.


The cover

The My Creations 3-ring Binder comes with five tabbed pages. I cut the tabs off and made my own. I also used a Flip-Flap on each page, so I was able to get a total of 3 photos on each page, leaving the facing page for journaling. I cut the Level 1 kit pages into 5 x 7 inch pieces (3 per page). The page is actually 7 1/2 inches wide, so I added a strip of colored cardstock on the edge of each page like a binding. I only had to add one sheet of New England ivy cardstock for the front and back inside covers. The rest all came from the kit!


Flip-Flap open


My sweet nephew Duncan



Flip-Flap open - My daughter and my youngest nephew Gavin
Items used:
Paper: Mistletoe Level 1 kit
My Creations 3-ring Binder
Stamp sets: Just for the Holidays, Picture Perfect
Accessories: Flip-Flaps, Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment (retired), New England Ivy Designer Ribbon (retired), Cranberry bulk ribbon, Essential and Autumn Harvest brads (retired)
Ink: New England Ivy, Cranberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!