Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Product Blog Hop - Fanfare Layout

In just a few days, the new Spring/Summer Idea Book will be available! Do you need a copy? Contact me to find out how to receive your own copy! For now, enjoy the blog hop with new product projects by CTMH consultants.

I just received my HUGE order of photos from our trip to Disney at Christmas, so I had to make a scrapbook layout using the brand-new Fanfare paper pack. It was perfect for this layout! Because the paper has quite a bit going on, I held back on the embellishments (hard for me to do!). I used the cute little black button brads in the black circles on the paper and also used brand-new Blue Collection buttons. I felt like the layout still needed something, so I added the new Sweetheart epoxy stickers and am really happy with the effect! This layout is from Imagine and is called Small Packages. The layout went together in about an hour, start to finish. I love our how-to books, and I'm also a big believer in planning my pages and ordering the right size of photos from scrapbookpictures.com.




Items used:
  • Paper: Fanfare Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Embellishments: Black Mini-Medleys, Blue Assortment Buttons; Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment
  • Stamp set: Giggle Upper Case Alphabet; Giggle Lower Case Alphabet
  • Ink: Black, Pacifica
  • How-to book: Imagine

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! The Fanfare paper is fab with your Disney pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the black mini-medleys & your photos go great with your papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!