Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Ideas

It's almost that time again -- the 2nd Annual Valentine's Day Countdown Blog Hop! (How's that for a title!?) Starting February 1, visit my blog every day through February 14 to see a new project specifically for Valentine's Day. And it won't just be my blog -- there are dozens of CTMH consultants who will be participating. You can play along, too. Every day, there will be a "Mr. Linky" at the bottom of my post. You can grab it and put it on your own blog post. The hop participants will automatically populate on your post. Couldn't be easier!

To give you an idea of what to expect, here is a post from last year's Valentine's Day Countdown Blog Hop: Valentine's Day Countdown 2010 - Day 2. Take a peek and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!