Monday, February 13, 2012

Florentine Workshop on the Go


The Florentine papers are some of my favorite in the Spring Summer 2012 Idea Book, and I can hardly wait to make the layouts and cards from the Workshop on the Go. All the thinking is done for me - layouts and embellishments - and complete instructions are included! Everything I need to make two gorgeous layouts and the bonus project are included with just a couple of additional items: White Daisy Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes and Pewter Badge Buttons.

Here is the additional layout, which is going to be perfect for my daughter's wedding scrapbook:


Aren't these additional cards just too cute?!


I hope these projects inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!