Friday, February 3, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book

The Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book is here! It is full of beautiful new products - I know you'll love it! You can request your own copy by sending me an e-mail (clearlyfromtheheart@gmail.com) or by giving me a call (309-826-6705). You can also get a copy when you attend one of my card or scrapbook workshops.
With all the fun new items (and those that will be coming in the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book!), we have to say goodbye to some current products to make room for the new ones. Close To My Heart does a great job of letting us know about product lines that will not be continued in future Idea Books. The Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book will be the last idea book the following products will be featured:

• How-To Books
• Distressing Kit (full kit only)
• Exclusive Inks® Markers
• Cardstock Shade Packs
• 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock Packs

If you are interested in any of these products, be sure to place your order right away as they will be available only while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!