Saturday, February 11, 2012

Studio J Saturday - Animal Cookies Layout

In the spirit of Studio J Saturday, I'm going to be sharing some of the layouts I've made recently. In addition to the heritage album I'm making for my husband, I'm also working on an album for my future son-in-law, which will be displayed at the wedding reception. My daughter brought an assortment of pictures from his growing-up years, and I scanned them to use on the pages. I'm going to ask him mom to do the journaling so it will be a gift from both of us. I will provide cardstock cut to the proper size for her to use, and we can just add it to the layout. Simple!

The first layout is of babyhood. I love the Animal Cookies paper for this! That's a great thing about Studio J - you can use paper packets that are retired from the Idea Book. You can also modify the colors if you need to.



Left Page

Right Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!