Saturday, February 18, 2012

Studio J Saturday - Elemental Layout

This is the second layout for my son-in-law-to-be. (Isn't that a mouthful?!) He certainly was a cute little guy. They will have beautiful children!

I love, love, love the Elemental papers! They are so versatile and go with almost any photos. I used several Stickease on this layout, including a little cluster on the right page. The Stickease can be resized to whatever size you need, making them so flexible! Don't you love the little banners by the title?

I left the journaling area blank for Mike's mom to add her thoughts. We'll cut a piece of cardstock to fit and attach it when she is done. I may even add a few more embellishments.


Left Page

Right Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!