Saturday, July 23, 2011

Doing the happy dance!

The Fed Ex man is one of my favorite persons in the whole world today! He brought me this lovely white box, filled with brand-new CTMH Autumn/Winter products!  (My other favorite person - husband Mark - brought me a big Diet Mt. Dew, so he's right up there with the Fed Ex guy.) Want to dig in to see what's in the box? Prepare to be impressed. I was!

Of course, the item I was most eager to get my crafty little hands on was the brand-new, exclusive CTMH® Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge package. I was not disappointed - in fact, I was so excited that I was speechless!


Here are just a few of the 700 images included on this cartridge. By the way, the package includes the three stamp sets pictured above as well as three sheets of chipboard Dimensional Elements. The stamps have the size to cut noted on the carrier sheet - how cool is that?! This will be available for purchase on my website August 1.



One more peek, then I need to go play with my new stuff. Some of the new paper packets come with the traditional My Stickease®, but some have new My Complements® to coordinate with the gorgeous papers. This is the set that goes with Typeset. These are canvas adhesive elements. The color and texture are so exciting! I can hardly wait to get started!



See the texture? GORgeous! If you need me, I'll be in my scrap room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!