Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here comes Cricut!

One of the biggest, most exciting announcements made at the recent CTMH Convention was about the collaboration between Close To My Heart and Cricut for a brand-new, exclusive Art Philosophy cartridge! I am so excited about this amazing new product! The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection includes
  • 1 - Cartridge (700 images: Font, Shapes, and 3-D Items)
  • 3 - Coordinating My Acrylix D-size stamp sets
  • 3 - Coordinating 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements Sheets (Tags, Mixed Shapes, Banners - also sold separately)
That's not all! (Do I sound like the guy on the infomercial?) Many My Acrylix Stamp Sets in the new Idea Book pair beautifully with images on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. Those images are marked with a red line around them in the Idea Book, and the exact cutting size is listed on the stamp carrier sheet. No guessing! Do you love the paper flowers that are currently so popular? This cartridge cuts the spirals to make several different flowers. I'm stalking the Fed-Ex guy, waiting for my order (with the cartridge!) to arrive. :)

If you're interested in this cool product, I'm now accepting pre-orders. This video shows many of the great features of the Art Philosophy cartridge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!