Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday: Fanfare WOTG

Kids grow up so fast, don't they? It seems like just a few years ago that these photos were taken, but the little guy in the pictures is now a 6-foot-tall 20 year old. He was our first son and had a fixation on trains. So we bought lots and lots of train "stuff." The overalls and jacket were a perfect fit for Michael! I get nostalgic when I scrapbook older photos, but it's so fun to remember how sweet he was when he was one.


I had to modify the right side page a little to make it work with my photos. The original layout called for the border to run across the bottom of the page, but my photos were a portrait orientation, so I rotated the page a quarter turn. That's one of the great things about the layouts from CTMH design books or workshops - they are very versatile! I also used the Foam Die-Cut Numbers rather than a stamped image since I wasn't going for a party feel to the page. I'm very happy with how the pages turned out!



To make these pages, you will need:
Fanfare Workshop on the Go
Cocktail Alphabet
Ink: Pacifica and Tulip
Foam Die-Cut Numbers (while supplies last)
2" Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!