Friday, July 8, 2011

More Bang for Your Buck

I don't know about you, but I'm trying to stretch every dollar these days. With everything from gas to food getting more expensive every day, it's wonderful to come across a great deal! So, in July if you spend just $50 in CTMH products, you get to choose a bonus item for just $1. Yep - more bang for your buck! Who doesn't love that!



Eligible $1 Bonus Items:
• Creative Basics®
Mistletoe Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• Creative Basics® Animal Cookies Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit (original retail: $14.95)

Contact me to get more bang for YOUR buck! Or just visit my website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!