Saturday, July 16, 2011

Excited . . .

I've been pretty much glued to the computer over the past few days (except for when I was at work, of course!), checking Twitter, Facebook, and the CTMH Consultant Bulletin Board for updates happening at the annual CTMH Convention. It's always such an exciting time, and I have been priveleged to attend twice -- just not this year.

There are many exciting things happening and lots of updates (plus a ROCKIN' new Idea Book!), so I will be posting over a few days with the information.

One thing I'm really excited about is how easy it is to become a consultant. I made that decision almost nine years ago and have never regretted it. I took a short sabbatical while I was in college, but I didn't even last a year before I had to join again. I have made such great friends and gained so much. When I look back at how my scrapbooks and stamping have changed and improved, it's really exciting to think that I get paid to do what I love!

If you love to scrapbook, stamp, or both, this might be a great opportunity for you, too. You can check out the page on my blog called Join My Team! to see pictures of the newest consultant kit, or you can contact me through my Facebook page or by e-mail: clearlyfromtheheart@gmail.com if you have questions and would like to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!