Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday: Mayberry WOTG

The stamp set that comes with the Mayberry Workshop on the Go is so stinkin' cute - I just love it! These pages were so fun to make, and the paper and stamps go perfectly with the photos from a field trip to the orchard.


The workshop kit comes with a newer embellishment from CTMH - Canvas Badge Buttons. The little canvas-covered discs are self-adhesive. You just stamp an image or a pattern on them and stick it on the page. Easy and oh, so cute! I also used the E-size alphabet, Token Alphabet, which is one of my new favorites! Our 1 1/4" circle punch works perfectly with the alphabet, almost like they were made for each other. :)




To make these pages, you will need:
Inks: Olive and Sorbet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!