Sunday, October 23, 2011

$5 Stamp Set in November!



I'm very excited about this special offer in November! When you make a qualifying purchase of at least $25 in My Acrylix stamp sets from November 1 - 30, 2011, you can purchase the Holiday Wishes stamp set for just $5! You can get one Holiday Wishes stamp set for every $25 in stamp sets purchased, so if you spend $50 - 74.99, you can purchase two Holiday Wishes sets. How cool is that?


Note: Stamp of the Month, K-size customized name stamps, Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, and Workshops on the Go™ kits do not count toward a qualifying purchase.

You may order directly from my website, or you can contact me to place your order (309-826-6705 or clearlyfromtheheart@gmail.com).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!