Friday, October 14, 2011

Wonderland Layout - Sweet Baby

This sweet li'l pumpkin is also the beautiful bride-to-be in a previous layout! Don't the years fly by too quickly? I looked forward to being a mom for years before actually becoming one. It has been such a great journey, and I'm glad I took lots and lots of pictures. Babies change so fast, and before you know it - they're all grown up. I love looking back as I scrapbook ~ almost as much as I love looking at the finished scrapbooks! Studio J is really helping me complete the scrapbooks.

Kit: Wonderland
Pattern: Monologue
Kit Mix: 2

I changed the striped B&T to Grey Flannel, and the polka dot B&T to Baby Pink. The Stickease are layered and even dragged across two pages. Pretty sweet! One of my favorite techniques is with the ribbon. Do you see how it looks pleated? It's a super easy effect to achieve. Just add a ribbon, then layer a series of ribbon tabs right next to each other. To make them look more authentic, don't make them too perfect. I like to adjust them a little up or down (alternating).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!