Sunday, October 2, 2011

Add on for free!


Almost 9 years ago, I made a decision that ranks in the top ten best decisions I ever made by becoming a Close To My Heart consultant. I have made amazing friends, expanded my creativity, and learned valuable business skills along the way.

If you join me in the CTMH journey during October, you will receive a gorgeous New Consultant Kit for the regular price of $99 (packed with business essentials and new products valued at over $280), plus you will receive one of the three optional add-on collections FREE to enhance your kit! The add-ons regularly cost $40 and have a retail value of up to $130. You can also add on one or both of the remaining two add-on collections for $40 each. Talk about a great value!

Here is what you receive in the New Consultant Kit:


The Add-On Collections:




It's so easy to sign up: just visit my website {click here} and complete the enrollment form. Then wait for the big white CTMH box to be delivered to your door! If you have questions, please feel free to contact me:

309-826-6705




1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    I gave you an award, not sure how to let you know about it other than this. Go to www.creativehands-hearts.blogspot.com to get it. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!