Monday, October 10, 2011

Sonoma Layout - Forever Love


Between working full-time, planning a wedding, and running a household, there is limited time left over for crafting. I turn to Studio J more and more often to make progress on my scrapbooking. Still love playing with paper, but this is a great alternative!

The featured layout showcases my daughter's engagement pictures. She and her fiance' love to read, so many of their pictures are centered around books.

To make the layout, I used the Sonoma kit; pattern: Abstract; and kit mix 6. Some fun things that were added are the stitching (found under "Embellishments"), layered stickease, and changing the colors of the cardstock. It's so easy - just drag the new color onto the one you want to replace. Are you interested in trying out Studio J? Just click {here} to try out the free software!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!