Saturday, February 5, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Join me for my Super Bowl Party! Call, text, or e-mail me with a CTMH order during the Super Bowl. You will receive a 10% discount on your order and a chance to earn FREE products and Hostess Rewards*! Whether you'll be watching the game at home or away (or not at all!), put my number in your cell phone so you'll be ready to play! My contact information is listed at the end of this message.

Rules of Play


Call, text, or e-mail me on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 6) with your order, and you will earn tickets. On Monday, February 7, I'll draw a ticket to see who will be the Hostess for the gathering. (*$150 in total orders is required to qualify as a gathering.) As the Hostess, you can earn CTMH products for FREE or at a 50% discount! I will contact the Hostess on Monday to discuss finalizing her order.


Earning Tickets

Place an order of any size - 1 ticket
Place a $25 order - 1 ticket (in addition to the "any order" ticket)
Place a $50 order - 2 tickets
Place a $75 order - 3 tickets
Place a $100 order - 4 tickets (plus FREE February Stamp of the Month)


FREE Bonus
Be the first to call, text, or e-mail during the game and earn an additional ticket and a Petite Perks Stamp Set (pictured here) FREE! One set will be awarded for each category - phone, text, and e-mail).

Remember - the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book went live February 1! Use this opportunity to get some of the fantastic new products available.

To view the Idea Book online, click here.


My cell phone number: (309) 826-6705
My e-mail: lorimiller@myctmh.com
My website


Good luck. Enjoy the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!