Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day Six - Clear Card

Ohhh, clear cards -- I {heart} you! These cards are so fun to make. Don't be intimidated -- they are not difficult. They just take a little planning to hide the adhesive. I do suggest "dry fitting" the card before you adhere anything, because the material is not very forgiving once adhesive has touched it. 


I know this will be shocking to you, but I used the Sweetheart Level 2 papers for this card. ;) (I have definitely filled my pink quota for this month!) I am wild about the new Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers -- so fun! I backed a large heart with B&T paper for a different look and added a little heart to the center of a black frame.


Items used (all items CTMH unless noted):
Paper: Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet; Black cs
Stamps: In the Month of February
Embellishments: Black Mini-Medleys; Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers
Other: Clear Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Assortment

Now check out the artwork provided by other CTMH Consultants:

10 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Very pretty! I love how the heart was done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I am wild for clear cards and this is definately a great showcase for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love clear cards & they're so much fun to create. You've showcased this one so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the clear cards and this one is definitely going into my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea with the level 2 assortment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite so far! Very clever and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards - the colors and images are fantastic,
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valentine's Day card are designed with creative mind that's way its looking amazing...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Card printing
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!