Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day Nine - Lollipop Covers

Here's another quick and easy project -- lollipop covers! These hardly take any time at all to put together, and they are suh-weet, if I say so myself! (Sorry -- couldn't pass that one up!) 


To make the covers, I cut pieces of cardstock 2.75" x 7". You may have to adjust yours a little depending on the size of the lollipop. Score at 3", 3.25", 6.25" and 6.5". I used the Soft Set Eyelet Tool to punch a small hole in the center of the bottom scored piece (for the stick). Drop the lollipop stick through the hole, and fold the cover over the top. Close it like a matchbook. I ended up using a little adhesive to hold the flap in place. 

The stamp set is one of our A-size sets at the amazing price of $7.95. Isn't it cute?

Items used (all items CTMH unless noted):
Cardstock: Tulip; Cotton Candy; White Daisy
Stamps: A Game
Ink: Black; Tulip; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: White ric-rac (retired)

Make some of these sweet treats for yourself, then check out the rest of the blog hop:

8 comments:

  1. I guess I'm off to the store to get some lollipops. I really like this stamp set but I haven't used it yet. I'm going to give it a try today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Very cute idea for that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this cute idea! Hope I'm not too late to find red and pink lollipops :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! You're always thinking outside of the box! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little sucker covers. Really like how you made a 'winning' Tic Tac Toe with the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK. You've convinced me. I need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea for Suckers! I really like this stamp set! I'm going to have to pull mine out, I'm inspired! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori - Whoo-hoo! Another classroom treat idea! Now that my daughter is in High School she is back to giving out treats to her friends - this one would be perfect for her!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!