Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lucky - Mojo Monday 176

It has been quite a while since I entered a card for Mojo Monday, but I really liked this sketch! I have been busy making lots of Valentine's Day stuff, so I was ready for a break from pink, red and black. The new Lucky papers were calling my name, and they seemed a perfect fit for this sketch. I really enjoyed using some of the brand-new, updated buttons from Close To My Heart, including the fabulous Canvas Button Badges (self-adhesive). You can stamp on them as I did or ink them. The new embellishments are just yummy! I can't get enough of them!
Lucky - The front
  
The inside

 
The sketch

Items used (all items CTMH unless noted):
Paper: Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet; Kraft cardstock 
Stamps: It's Your Day; Enjoy Life; Lucky (WOTG); Say It In Style (retired)
Embellishments: Wooden Designer Buttons; Canvas Badge Buttons; Button Assortments - Blue & Green; Lucky Level 2 Assortment; Lucky Level 2 Journaling Spots; Hemp - Natural
Inks: Outdoor Denim; Olive; Desert Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!