Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day Five - Sweetheart Stickease Pages

Did you know that the My Stickease sheets have suggested page ideas printed on the back? I really enjoy using the ideas for quick, easy pages. It's inexpensive, too -- My Stickease are only $4.95. The pages shown here are for my newly-engaged daughter's engagement scrapbook. Both 2-page layouts are on the back of the Stickease sheets and use layouts from the how-to book, "Magic."
Magic: Spellbound - Left
Magic: Spellbound - Right



Magic: Now You See It - Left
Magic: Now You See It - Right

I even had some Stickease left over for another project!


I'd encourage you to try the Stickease pages. They're quick, easy, and pretty!
Items used:
Paper: Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet; Sweetheart My Stickease
Ink: Black (for distressing)
Embellishments: Dimensional Elements Monograms (T, W, O); Dimensional Elements Hearts (Note - The suggested pages use the Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers, but I had used mine on other projects, so I just used additional Stickease.)
Check out the lovely projects from other CTMH Consultants:


5 comments:

  1. Super cute pages Lori! You're right, what a great way to get page ideas and the embellishments to go with them - CTMH Stickease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used My Stickease on these. They turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out perfect. What an awesome occasion and you honored it well. I can't wait to see the whole book! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!