Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day Thirteen - Sweetheart WOTG

I love the Workshops on the Go from CTMH. For $29.95, everything I need to make at least 4 scrapbook pages and at least 6 cards is included! That includes detailed cutting guides and instructions as well as embellishments. There are always plenty of leftovers to make other projects, too. The Workshops on the Go are available in the Idea Book (ask me how to get your own copy!) or on my website.

I made the featured 2-page layout and 6 cards. There is also an additional layout pictured, using one of the how-to books, and 6 more cards.






There is always a new technique featured in each WOTG. This month's technique is using Liquid Applique. This fun, inexpensive embellishment is so fun to use! It comes in a little tube, and you just squeeze it on the page or card, let it dry for 10 minutes or so, then use the heat tool to make it "puff." I used it around the banner letters. So fun!


Items used:
Paper: Sweetheart Workshop on the Go
Stamp set: Exclusive WOTG stamp set, Pennant alphabet
Ink: Cotton Candy, Black
Embellishments: Sweetheart Level 2 Epoxy Stickers
Other: Liquid Applique, heat tool


Check out the projects from other consultants:


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!